We provide a broad range of property conveyancing and real estate related legal services for investors, owners, developers and landlords and have acted for a wide range of local and international clients.
Our specialist property lawyers are committed to delivering timely, proactive, plain language and easy to understand advice. By understanding the legal and commercial aspects of the property market, we assist our clients to minimise risk, avoid pitfalls and maximise their return.
We support our clients to achieve their objectives through personalised relationships and developing a practical working knowledge of the client’s needs in every situation. Our expert property team provides an end-to-end service by incorporating tailored and commercial legal advice.
- Legal due diligence
- Acting on purchase and sale
- Off-the-plan purchase and sales
- Transfers of property
- Freehold, strata and community titles
- Stamp duty, tax and legal structuring
- Site acquisition and due diligence
- Confidentiality and exclusivity agreements
- Preparation of off-the-plan contracts of sale
- Contract drafting, negotiation and settlements
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Acting for international clients
- Due diligence on behalf of investors
- Tax and structuring
- Regulatory compliance
- Planning and environment advice