We have a wealth of experience in providing a full range of legal services to clients who are seeking to establish or expand investment and business activities in Australia. We regularly act for European, Asian, Middle Eastern and American corporations in a wide range of industries such as technology, e-commerce, manufacturing, diversified services, real estate, agriculture and distribution.
Through our association with Australian experts, private bankers and professional advisors, we facilitate international business by identifying important issues and giving our clients access to timely advice and relevant commercial contacts. Our lawyers comprehend global business operations and apply commercial realities to resolve complex problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Business structuring
- Conditions of trade and operation
- Tax considerations
- Minimum capital requirements
- Ongoing obligations
- Employment and industrial relations framework
- Protection and use of intellectual property
- Evaluating investment opportunities
- Due diligence
- Investor feasibility missions
- Establishing operations in Australia
- Compliance with Australian laws
- Negotiation and documentation of arrangements with Australia
- Exclusivity and distribution agreements