We provide legal expertise to clients establishing, maintaining or expanding business and investment activities in Australia. We also regularly act for foreign-based companies and Australian businesses operating internationally.
Our team members have understanding of the business and legal systems in the United States, Asia and the Middle East and are fluent in a number of languages, including Chinese, Vietnamese, Farsi and German.
- Business structuring
- Conditions of trade and operation
- Tax considerations
- Minimum capital requirements
- Ongoing obligations
- Employment and industrial relations framework
- Protection and use of intellectual property
- Evaluating investment opportunities
- Due diligence
- Investor feasibility missions
- Establishing operations in Australia
- Compliance with Australian laws
- Negotiation and documentation of arrangements with Australia
- Exclusivity and distribution agreements