Property Conveyancing and Real Estate Lawyers
We provide a broad range of property conveyancing and real estate related legal services for investors, owners, developers and landlords and have acted for a wide range of local and international clients.
Our specialist property lawyers are committed to delivering timely, proactive, plain language and easy to understand advice. By understanding the legal and commercial aspects of the property market, we assist our clients to minimise risk, avoid pitfalls and maximise their return.
We support our clients to achieve their objectives through personalised relationships and developing a practical working knowledge of the client’s needs in every situation. Our expert property team provides an end-to-end service by incorporating tailored and commercial legal advice.
· Legal due diligence
· Acting on purchase and sale
· Off-the-plan purchase and sales
· Transfers of property
· Freehold, strata and community titles
· Stamp duty, tax and legal structuring
· Site acquisition and due diligence
· Confidentiality and exclusivity agreements
· Preparation of off-the-plan contracts of sale
· Contract drafting, negotiation and settlements
· Commercial and retail leasing
· Acting for international clients
· Due diligence on behalf of investors
· Tax and structuring
· Regulatory compliance
· Planning and environment advice
Some News from the Property & Real Estate Market
- 17NovWhat do last month’s changes to the NSW conveyancing legislation mean and how will they benefit the purchasers? The standard terms and conditions in the Contract for the Sale of Land exist to assist the...13JulAs Sydney house prices continue to soar, the dream of owning a home becomes more distant. Many people struggle to raise the necessary funds to contribute to a deposit and for payment of stamp duty...
- 13JulWith a median house price over $1 million, Sydney is Australia’s most expensive city to live in. It doesn’t help that first home buyers are being priced out of the market and face strong competition...7JunStamp Duty is the most expensive purchase cost affecting home buyers. On a property with a purchase price of $800,000.00, the total stamp duty payable is approximately $31,510.00. It surpasses legal fees, mortgage fees,...