Corporate / Commercial Lawyers
We advise clients about meeting their compliance requirements under Australian laws and provide guidance on how to comply with best practice corporate governance protocol. As external Corporate Counsel, we offer our clients an experienced team of on-call lawyers to manage risks.
· Corporate structuring
· Deal structuring and documentation
· Due diligence
· Regulatory compliance
· Financing and fund raising
· Mergers, acquisitions and sales
· Corporations law and Consumer law
· Intellectual property
· Employment and workplace relations
· Asset protection
· Estate Planning
Some News from the Business World
- 17SepA freezing order is a legal mechanism to prevent a party from removing or hiding certain assets. Where it appears that a defendant is or intends to dispose of or remove its assets from the...3AugWhile there is no formal reciprocal arrangement between China and Australia to recognize and enforce the court judgments of one another’s courts, Chinese court judgments may be enforced in Australia pursuant to common law. The...
- 12MarOn 9 December 2020, the Australian Federal Parliament passed legislation about that the most significant reforms to the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 in nearly 50 years. The new laws commenced on 1 January...23NovSummary Australia has some unique due diligence practices for M&A transactions which are different from the usual practices in China. The strength of certain national and state based laws together with robust government registries concerning...