Australian Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Lawyers
Augmented and Virtual Reality units sold in Australia
2016 | 216,000 Units sold
2020 - exp. | 500,000 Units sold
How can we help?
We are expert advisors in assisting emerging Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality business to expand into Australia and New Zealand
We have extensive experience in structuring, drafting, negotiating and managing complex commercial arrangements and advising on a broad range of technology matters for clients wishing to enter the Australia and Asia Pacific markets.
We advise Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality businesses on all aspects doing business in the APAC region including the protection of the technology, distribution and risk management.
Our breadth of experience covers:
· Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality application development
· Gaming and Game Development
· Digital agencies and online advertising
· Protection and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
· Copyright Protection and Brand Strategies
· Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures
· Commercial Agreement
Important Considerations For Expanding In Australia
The legal issues concerning to the intellectual property in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality market can be characterised into two areas.
- Issues relating to the assets with the real-world IP rights and their role in the Augmented or Virtual Reality world.
- The issues relating to the assets with the Augmented or Virtual world IP rights and their role in the Real world.